4th Digital Textile Congress
The 4th European Congress of Digital technologies will be held in Ghent, Belgium, September 15-16, 2016. DTC2016 is the follow up of a series of 3 previous, very successful congresses organized in 2010, 2012 and 2014.
The Symposium will provide a fruitful platform for cross-disciplinary exchange on cutting edge developments in the field of digital technologies. It aims to bring together experts from both academia and industry in order to communicate their latest results. Moreover, the organizers have the intention to provide ample time for discussion to stimulate the exchange of new exciting ideas and concepts.
This international congress will focus on following items:
• Digital Printing - Finishing - Coating
• Fabrication principles, processes
• Developments in inkjet inks, hardware and software • Functional inks (electronic, OLED, hydrophobic...)
• Digital workflow - Applications
• Designing - fashion
• New business models, e-commerce ...
Join us in Gent to discuss over ever-evolving textile and fashion industries!
Conference language: English